Femme Publications


You can request our publications about guidance and advice in the Crisis below:

* The Crisis – Health & Safety (Precautions and Travel Guidance) – Europe only – $3.95

* Corona Virus – Concerns & Protection Guidance – (From April / May 2020) – $3.95

Our booklets are available from selected community, health and welfare groups from January 2019.


What can I do?

If you are a victim and have experienced physical harm because of fascism/ far-right groups, you should contact an advice organisation or helpline.

If you were previously a Commonwealth citizen or had Commonwealth parentage you can write to your embassy about your situation.

Commonwealth citizens and non-Commonwealth citizens are not a stateless citizens.

You can also ask the embassy about dual nationality citizenship if you have ancestry of a particular nationality.


If you have a child, elderly or vulnerable person who has been harmed, you should contact your embassy directly.

If you are in fear of being hijacked in person or with radiological/ biological weapons and you have an embassy (including Commonwealth citizens or parents with previous Commonwealth citizenship), you should contact them to ensure that you are protected.

If you decide to have a short break in another country keep the address of your embassy in your visiting country in case of emergencies.

You can find out what rights citizens have, their legal rights and access to justice.

If you have an emergency dial 999 or your emergency services number.




All publications are the copyright of Creativity4Change Arts
Copyright 2015 © Creativity4Change Arts | All Rights Reserved

Leave a Reply